Wednesday 19 March 2014

Day trip in Manchester

Where do I begin with how beautiful the city is??! Love how busy it is , such a beautiful city with a lot of historic buildings and arciture. Manchester is also known for it's fastest growning city for it's population. Manchester is most famous for it's football team yet also it's known for it's greatest artist such as visual & performance wise.



We first arrived at Manchester Piccadilly station and I must say there station reminded me so much of the London station so big and airy compared to our little station in Leicester, everything looks so put and organised there.


So, not gona lie we kinda got lost there okay the truth is we really really got lost I mean 2 hours of intense walking kind of lost. So, we asked a few people where this and that street was etc but for some odd reason no1 really knew there way around as such was quiet funny but, the main thing we got there in the end (definetly lost my calories for breakfast) which I didn't mind ofc. One little tip always carry flats in your bag if your wearing heels it's a life saver!! 


Overall, I was really happy with my recent visit to Manchester it was such a fun and excited day I will most definetly be back but hopefully in a car so I can see more of the city and what it holds.




Much Love Amina
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment